Volunteer in our Animal Shelter in the Philippines
Volunteering at AARRC
If you love animals, would like to work with dogs or cats, then join this great international and ever growing group of animal enthusiasts, for an experience not to be missed! We regularly need help so volunteers will be welcome at any time of the year.
- Walking dogs to the beach (Andagao) or to the river (Linabuan Sur) on leash
- Cleaning cat kennels
- Clean the dog enclosures
- Administer medicines
- Play with kittens and puppies for socialisation
- Landscaping, gardening and other odd jobs around the house
- Maintain web site or other AARRC social media
- Raise funds for events
- Organise events to raise funds
Why should you become an AARRC volunteer
Our dogs and cats are waiting for someone just like you to give them the love and affection they need to become sociable and adoptable.
Enjoy a unique lifetime experience in a most original scenario where you meet like-minded people from all over the world and can sample real Filipino life among the locals.
You will have the opportunity to employ your skills to improve the situation of the rescued animals. Whether you enjoy gardening, like walking dogs, pet cats or animal photography, we have a job for you!