Accomodation in a Homestay in Kalibo
Share space with Animals
If you’re into dogs and cats and would like a place to stay in Kalibo, then we may offer just the thing! The Aklan Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation Center now offers Bed & Breakfast for travellers. It’s a unique opportunity to explore parts of Kalibo that tourists don’t normally see and you can, if you like, see how our Rescue Center operates. For those that feel more adventurous, you can walk the dogs on the nearby beach, pet the kittens, feed the animals or even help rescue animals. But then you could also just take a rest or stroll along the quiet beach.
Reasons to stay with us
- Located only 10 minutes from Kalibo International Airport
- Only 70 km from Boracay Island
- Free wifi
- Friendly staff on-site 24 hours
- Be part of a real Filippino family (English spoken)
- Situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood
- Possibility to volunteer at our Rescue Center
- Access to largely undiscovered sites in the area
- The warm feeling of our rescue animals and friendly staff
- Safest location in Aklan (we have over 70 dogs to guard you)
More about our accomodation
We offer two rooms: one with double bed and single bed and other with bunkbeds. Both equiped with aircon.
Very affordable rates: 999 pesos per night. Including free pick up or drop off to Kalibo Airport if you stay a week or more.
We can drive you to nearest attractions to discover the best spots to enjoy an unforgettable experience.